Saturday 27 March 2010

Clarity Stamps and Adirondack Inks

























Hiya, I had a very busy Friday. It was my birthday. My family and friends made sure I had a super day...thank you all for the cards and presents ...more Spellbinder 'nesties' great stuff!

On Wednesday I posted my Fairy Coach card and said I would make another card from the scrap paper I had used to take off the excess ink from my brayer. I liked the colours so much.

Well ....here it is. Because I used just cheap copy paper I had to back it with a stronger white card then I stamped and heat embossed in black, both of the Clarity leafy swirl stamps.
After slicing the finished image into three and mounting each of the sections onto dark purple card stock, I mounted them onto a white card blank and added three cut,embossed and stencilled ( with dye based inks) Spellbinder butterflies...I am pleased with it and from now on will look closely at any sheets of copy paper I use with my brayer before I throw them away !
Enjoy the rest of your weekend & thanks for looking.

Eileen x