Thursday 15 April 2010

Chill out Thursday.


Today is another sunny day and I've been out walking with Daisy. We've had a great time enjoying the warm spring sunshine and watching all the birds who are very vocal!
 I spent some time cutting the back lawn and Daisy was not impressed with the noise of the strimmer! Daisy has been digging holes all over the garden so we have decided to leave the back garden free of bedding plants this year ...just keep it tidy but not bother too much till she is older and not so lively! Suits me ...I am not keen on gardening and would rather spend my time crafting!! 

The cards I've posted today again feature the Agapanthus Cluster stamp I used a day or two ago.Stamped with Versamark ink and embossed with white embossing powder ....some white ribbon completes the cards.
The weekend is almost here and I have a crop to go to on Saturday.
Thanks for looking today x
Eileen xx