Monday 10 May 2010

More Lavinia!

 Hello, lovely sunny day here....
I have done a lot of domestic engineering today. I moved all the furniture around in our sitting room ...a bit ouch on the old back but as I have not changed things for some time, I feel I am living in a different house!
I said to my husband I have moved all the furniture but if you don't like it I will move it back ...(two chances here....fat chance! and no chance!) anyway, he cottoned on pretty quickly and said " oh yeah! asking you to change it back would be more than my life's worth!"....Smart move !

 I am busy this afternoon, doing some more wedding invitations, the last few of an order and all the inserts need to go in 'cos the deadline is Saturday!
As I need to crack on with them here are some more Lavinia cards I made last summer ....The red butterfly is stamped on acetate and coloured in with gel pens...It took all night to dry!
I have used a brayer and Adirondack inks on the backgrounds and Versafine inks to stamp the various images. All the stamps used are from Lavinia Stamps.
Thanks for looking today ...enjoy your evening.

Eileen xx