Monday 12 September 2011

Marianne Creatables English Rose Die, Cuttlebug Border Embossing Folder, plus a Lavinia Stamp.

The lines were embossed using my Hougie Board


Hello,
Just a quick post today to show you a card that was inspired by my crafty friend, Sandra.

Please take a look here at Sandra's super blog.

I love the card Sandra made ( her flower is stunning) a lot more than my effort, but I am pleased with the clean, simple design nicked from her blog!



I am going to use this Flower border  again!


I used a Lavinia Maple Leaf stamp.

The flower is made from primed canvas (unpainted) die cut from the Marianne Creatables  English Rose Die.

I am very pleased with the look of the embossed flower border from a Cuttlebug Folder, in my view, the best bit of my card.





I am still playing with my brayer and Adirondack Inks and I have the new Adirondack Snow Cap pad on order.

I am hoping that will arrive tomorrow, cos I have a plan!

I have not produced a card yet but I am having fun and making 'loads of mess'!

Thanks for stopping by and for some really kind and complimentary emails.

Many, many thanks for taking the time and trouble to contact me  xx 

Luv Eileen xxx