Friday 28 October 2011

Update ....... Lavinia Stamp Card that was posted yesterday .


Hi, this is an update regarding the card on the post below
I have received some very kind comments and lots of e-mails!
Thank you so much for taking the time and trouble. You are all stars!

Most e-mails want to know about the colours I've used, with my brayer, for the background.

I've listed all the inks and materials etc, at the bottom of this post.


Also, I have some new followers! Woohoo! Thank you for joining me. I get so excited!

Now....a couple of links to share with you, Please check out Angie's Blog her post about the 'Dreaded Man Card!'  has a SUPER TIP!  It's called  TYPO GENERATOR  I think this is brill and I would like to thank Angie for sharing this with us..... Angie has the link.... !

Go to .....
Such a good Idea
Angie's Craft Cabin


My examples  from the link Angie has posted .... pop over to her and try it yourself!


While you are hopping around.. You have got to visit Sheree  she does some fabulous work with Stampscape Stamps ... have a look, super stuff here!

I also want to send my best wishes to Shaz in Oz her work is always so good and she is one of my favourite blogging 'mates' I hope you are feeling better Shaz xx

On my next post ..... look out for my friend Dee and .......a Gnome!

Materials used for the Lavinia Leaf Card:

White card stock for the card base
Matt card from LAVINIA STAMPS     ( Adirondack Inks blend very well on this)
Speedball brayer

Adirondack Inks: For the background
Peach Bellini
Butterscotch
Sunset Orange
Terracotta
Eggplant ( Sponged around the edge with Cut and Dry foam )

Versafine Inks: For the various stamped Leaf and Star Images
Imperial Purple
Deep Lagoon
Spanish Moss
Toffee
Olympia Green
Satin Red
Majestic Blue
Crimson Red
Vintage Sepia

Lavinia Leaf Stamps
Lavina Stars Stamps
Liquid Pearls and Jones Tones Glitter ( all materials apart from the Daisy Die were purchased from Lavinia Stamps )
Spellbinders Nestabilities Daisy Die.