Wednesday 25 July 2012

Circle Cluster Set by Ryn ...... and some news!

Rub-on Sentiment.
Yo ho everyone.
Just a quick post today as I have loads to do.... Keeps me out of trouble!
I've blended some distress inks onto this tag and then stamped with the super 'Circle Cluster Set'  Stamp from Designs by Ryn.

I added a few highlights with my White Gel Pen and plonked on a  Memory Box Butterfly die cut along with a few gems. That's  it then.... job done .

Base die-cut of the butterfly is also stamped with the circle image.

Thanks for looking at my blog today and a very warm welcome to all my new followers.... it's so lovely of you to take an interest in my work.... thank you X

I also have some good news to share... I've been offered a place on a great new Design Team from  LadyBug Crafts. So excited about this and the challenges will be starting soon so watch this space!


If you have the sun in your part of the world ..... enjoy!

If its raining... dance in the puddles! 

Stay safe I'll be back soon ...
Eileen xx