Monday 2 July 2012

PanPastels and a Maple Leaf from Lavinia Stamps

Me again... just a quick post today because I'm making a start on some Journal  Pages and need to 'clear the decks' so to speak ... Big mess time with all sorts of arty stuff  Ooooooo !

Some of my FB friends are DT members for a brand new challenge blog. So I decided to enter and give them and the blog a bit of support.

It looks as if it will be great fun... not just cards either, Scrapbook Layouts and other stuff  as well, nip over and have a look here at The Cupboard Trilogy .

This months challenge  involves using a limited colour pallet ... so  I  pulled out the PanPastels  (there's a surprise!) and this is my entry ... the blues are in fact greens !

The stamp is a Maple Leaf from Lavinia Stamps. One of my favourite on line shops!

So True!

Got to dash .... don't forget the Twinchies Challenge here Show Us Your Twinchies
See you soon

Many thanks for the lovely kind comments you leave me and for taking an interest in my work.
Eileen xx