Sunday 2 September 2012

Circle Cluster Set Stamp by Ryn...and some Sequins

Morning all, F1 racing again today so that means... table in front of the telly with my crafty stuff, making a mess everywhere ...... bliss!

A quick post here to show you this Tag that I've made using the Circle Cluster Set of stamps by Ryn.

I cannot tell you how clever this young lady is.
Her designs are fabulous and she is getting a well deserved, huge fan base here in the UK.
Pop over to her web shop and have a look ... I'm after the Kelp next ! Designs by Ryn, quick delivery too!
This is the lady that designed that fantastic Water Droplet Stamp!

White dots in lines, made using a roll of Glue Dots!
A Distress ink background, Scattered Straw, Antique Linen and Old Paper.
The American Seam binding stuff was coloured with Distress Stains in the same colours to match.

Before I applied the inks I ran a  roll of 'Glue Dots', aka Dawn Bibby (I love this lady, such a clever crafter) over my tag and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. This gives you, when you apply your colours, a Resist Technique. Plus ... you can use up yer Glue Dots... I have millions!

Squint a bit at the picture and you can see them.
American Seam Binding ... love it!
I sprayed water over some lengths of plain American Seam Binding. Screwed it all up, coloured it with Distress Stains and dried it with a heat gun.

Finally, I layered a few of the Circles on top of other Circles and fiddled with pretty Sequins and a White Gel pen .... job done!

Thanks for dropping by today. When you get a moment please pop over to see Shirley's Blog.  Shirley also designs for Ryn and has made a superb Christmas card using Ryn's Celtic Dove Set. So, so pretty!

Thank you also for the lovely comments.
Back soon
Eileen x