Sunday 30 September 2012

PanPastels and Lavinia Stamps

PanPastels colours are Magenta and Diarylide Yellow
Morning all,
We had a lovely time down in Dungerness yesterday. Super weather and just the right place for hubby to take some 'Arty' type pictures ... he did well and got some good shots see Daisy's Diary.
Today I will be crafting. I get lots of ideas sort of drifting around in my head when I'm snoozing on a long car journey ! ... Do you?
Versafine Black ink and a white gel pen.
My DT sample today was made using my gorgeous PanPastels and a very pretty new Lavinia Stamp called Fairy Flower Lanterns.
Please pop over and enter our PanPastel Challenge. The theme this week is 'All about the sentiment / quote'. Yep ... just 'plonk' on a word (or two) and your done!

You can use any medium you like and we would love to see some of your work. There is a prize of a super trial pack of PanPastels from our Sponsor if you win.
My Sentiments is also one of the new stamps from Lavinia ..a grungy look Believe.

Thanks for popping by today. Keep a look out this week, I have lots of blogging going on!
I'm having the time of my life with my crafting at the moment. Very busy but loads of fun!

Your comments are a real boost and your interest in my work is greatly appreciated ... A big thank you.

Eileen xx