Saturday 1 September 2012

Twinchie Time!


Morning all, Post one of two today...   it's 'Show Us Your Twinchies Challenge' time again.
A Twinchie is a 2inch x 2inch  square of 'Art'!

Pop over to the 'Show Us Your Twinchies' blog and join in our fabulous Challenge. The theme is 'Autumn' How did you guess ?
Is there a super prize?  NOPE! but you do get a stunning, fantastic, enormous 'Winners Badge' (it's HUGE if you don't resize it!) to display on your sidebar if you win! Go on have a go, its fun.

All my Twinchies were stamped using Distress inks and Lavinia Stamps.
Thanks for looking today.

Now for some NEWS... I am pleased and excited to announce that I am now a Design Team Member for SplodgeAway . I love their products, the Splodge Away Mat is a remarkable bit of kit.

I cannot wait to show you some tags and cards made with their products.
Four Design Teams now, I am so lucky ... loving them ALL ...... and  maybe just one more!
Back later with post number two.

Thanks for stopping by today and for following me and leaving the lovely comments that you do. It's  great that you take the time and I am grateful to you. xxx
Eileen