Wednesday 17 October 2012

Splodge- A- Mask and a Clarity Snowflake Stamp

Hi ya... a quick post today as I'm going out soon.

This card features one of the masks from the Splodge-A-Mask Range. 'Shiver' is one of the words in the  Icicle Words Set and is available on the Create and Craft TV Web Site.

I stuck the mask down onto my card stock with low tack masking tape so that it wouldn't move, then I used some Iridescent Paste and a pallet knife and applied the paste over the Mask.

Being careful not to 'over work' the paste, I lifted off the tape and was very pleased with this result.
Drying time is few hours but please ensure you wash your mask straight after 'lift off' or you will ruin it with the paste residue.
A couple of scored lines, some Clarity Stamp Snowflakes, plus a few gems.
Then it's the final matting and layering onto some coloured card stock..  all done!

Thanks for popping by my blog today .
Take care.
Back soon
Eileen xx