Wednesday 2 January 2013

Splodge A Mask says 'Happy New Year'

Hi ho all my crafty friends.
Happy New Year Greetings!
Just a quick post today to show you this Tag.
 Such fun and easy to make with a Splodge A Mask.
A white die cut TH Tag and Barn Door Distress ink.
I used masking tape to secure the mask to my Tag
then blended the whole thing with the distress ink. 
I lifted off the mask, stamped around the edge with a 'texture' stamp
Job done.
NOW.........  
Some News to share!
SplodgeAway with Tom and Maria will be 
on Create and Craft TV this Friday 4th January
 at 11am and again at 4pm.
All of the DT from SplodgeAway have been
 busy making samples using some 
SUPER new masks that Tom has designed.
I will be posting 'tiny pieces' of the Cards and Tags
 'Wot I ave made' tomorrow.
Got messy with all the inks... woo-hoo, loved it!
 if you can, pop back and have a look.
Have a good week.
Eileen x