Saturday 23 March 2013

Distress Inks and Designs By Ryn 'Sea Bubbles' Stamps

Morning all. Some parts of the UK are having the most terrible weather. We are so lucky here, in the South-east, above freezing with just rain at the moment.
My thoughts go especially to all those who have to work in these awful conditions, also the farm animals and wildlife that are having to cope with the snow. I'll be filling up my bird feeders. Please put out some food for them if you can. X


This card is another using the brilliant stamps from Designs By Ryn.
Ryn is a very talented young designer and many of us (thousands I bet!) have bought her famous Water Droplet Stamp!
White Linen card stock from the Papermill Direct, Faded Jeans, Mustard Seed ( just a touch) and Mowed Lawn Distress inks.
The 'Sea Bubbles' image was stamped using Onyx Black Versafine ink and the Sizzix Butterflies were coloured with various colours of distress inks, plus a few dabs with a white Uni-Posca pen.   
It's a quick and easy card, why not have a go at this one!


Many thanks for the comments and support for my blog and also the overwhelming interest in my Workshops ... they are almost fully booked until the Autumn! I'm looking forward to meeting and making new crafty friendsIt's the Allhallows Crop today so I'm out to play. Stay warm, have a good weekend.
Happy crafting
Eileen x