Wednesday 20 March 2013

Dylusions Inks and a Memory Box Die = Spring!

Hello bloggers! 
This is my last card featuring the 'Four Seasons' using Dylusions or Distress inks and various Die cuts from either the Memory Box or Quickutz Range.
This is the last one... # Spring. Dylusions Spray Inks and beautiful Bella Bouquet flowers from Memory Box Dies. 
Here are all the rest of the cards from the 'set'

  

I enjoyed making all of these cards ... colourful but really easy ! 
Talking of colourful... please 'hop' over and see these smashing blogs from three super ladies that attended my PanPastel Workshop last Saturday ... Gorgeous work from Hellen, Barbara and Zoe
Thank you for popping over to my blog and massive welcome to my new followers. 
Thank you for your interest in my work.
See you soon ... Some 'Designs by Ryn' cards tomorrow.
Eileen xxx