Monday 1 April 2013

Lavinia Stamps Challenge 2 # Bright and Beautiful

Hello everyone.
The second Lavinia Stamps Challenge starts today!  Our Theme is Bright and Beautiful. Pop over and see the gorgeous work from the Lavinia Stamps DT.  
Plus! we have a Guest Designer this month, the very talented Shaz Brooks.
You could win a Voucher worth £40 to spend on some of Tracey's  fabulous stamps at the Lavinia Stamps on-line shop!

My DT sample Tag has a Distress Inks background, using the reverse, smooth white side, of some Centura Pearl card stock, blending Mustard Seed and Spiced Marmalade Distress Inks together with a little Rusty Hinge
I've stamped the Lavinia Stamps Images using Versafine Inks and finally sprinkled on some Frantage ...... Job done!
I hope your having a super duper Easter while scoffing loads of chocolate!
Thanks for looking at my blog today and a HUGE hello to my new followers X
Take care 
Eileen X