Monday 29 July 2013

Sweet Poppy Stencils with White Glossy Paste and PanPastels.

Yo ho bloggers... how do you like this Tag?
A fabulous Sweet Poppy Stencil Wreath on a PanPastle background. The colours of the Pans I've used are Violet and Dark Shade Turquoise.

I applied a dimensional medium called White Glossy Paste also from Sweet Poppy Stencils through  the main wreath image and once it was dry I plonked on a few Pearls to highlight the berries!


Two stamps here, one is a very old texture stamp that I love ... sorry, no name on it and the sentiment stamp is a firm favourite from Sheena Douglass.
Please pop back tomorrow for more Sweet Poppy Stencils with the Christmas theme!
Thanks for looking today. Very much appreciated.
Pop over to see Sarn's blog and enter her Rudolph Day Challenge...... I have!
Eileen Xx