Tuesday 1 April 2014

Lavinia Stamps - New Challenge Starts Today!

Morning Bloggers. 
A new challenge from Lavinia Stamps starts today!

You could win a WHOPPING £40 voucher to spend in the Lavinia Stamps Web shop. 

Pop over and see the super inspiration from our Design Team and get crafting!
The theme this month is......'Spring Colours'
I created the cards that I'm sharing with you today, with some Goosebumps and Distress Inks background .



The Stamped images are the Lavinia Stamps Zen Butterfly and

 Poppy Pods.

Thanks for looking and don't forget to enter the Challenge you could win the super prize ! 

Back soon ... Eileen x

Please note: I have disabled my blog comments, as I enjoy plus find it easier, to stay in touch, chat and answer any questions you may have, by Facebook or email eileen@ken-godwin.com