Monday 28 December 2015

Crealies Modern Patchwork Dies No1 and Hero Arts Butterflies = A Thank You Card.


Yo! Christmas is almost over. I hope you had a good one, I did.  Now......I'm exhausted, a few pounds heavier and I'm the proud owner of an empty bank account. Good fun though! 
I made this card before Christmas 'cos I just got fed up with making Christmas cards and longed for the Spring to return!


Its very straight forward. I've cut all of the White circles and shapes from the Crealies Modern Patchwork Dies, set No1 ( Oyster Stamps sell this Crealies Die Set) using Bazzill Card Stock. Then I positioned and layered them up on top of a black card base, cut with a Circle Grand Nestabilities Die.
The Butterflies, that I've plonked on the top, are from a Hero Arts set called ''Butterfly And Flower Stamp And Cuts. DC147'' I've used various colours of Bazzill card stock to cut, then stamped on top of each one using my MISTI to position and stamp accurately in Black Versafine ink. The MISTI is avaiable to preorder, in the UK, from Oyster Stamps. Job done.
Thanks for popping over to my Blog today. Back tomorrow with a Canvas to share with you.
If you have any questions please get in touch I'll always answer and help if I can. 
Eileen xx.