Wednesday 11 May 2016

Lavinia Stamps DVD and a Brayer.

Morning all.. just a quick post to blog a card I did a few weeks ago using Lavinia Stamps, Distress Inks,Versafine Inks and a Speedball soft rubber brayer.
I followed a tutorial from a Lavinia Stamps DVD that I bought years ago but have recently enjoyed watching again


So easy but I did CHANGE one thing. The DVD shows Tracey rolling her brayer up the Tree stamp so that she gets a reverse image she can then roll down and transfer onto her card stock.


This process takes some practice, so I stamped the Tree using the Distress Ink Black Soot onto some acetate, placed the acetate face down onto the card where I wanted the image to go, pressed down firmly to transfer the image.... bingo.. easier!
Thank you for popping over to my Blog today x
Back soon
Eileen xx