Tuesday 28 June 2016

Seth Apter Die. A Wendy Vecchi, Eye Stamp and some Creative Expressions Pixie Powders!


Hi everyone, a quick post to share this Tag with you, that was such fun to make!
Pixie Powders from Creative Expression in Sun Yellow, Mango Blaze, Scarlet Mist and a tiny amount of Midnight Sky. Just sprinkled over a tag that I had covered in Clear Gesso. Sprinkle the colours while the gesso is still wet. Using a small paint brush, I  brushed the Pixie Powders together to create the background, sprayed on some water to blend them and then added some more of the ''Sun Yellow'' to highlight some areas   These powders are FULL of lovely Mica so the shine is just stunning and I used them, along with water, to colour the American Seam Binding I've used for the Tag.


I used a background stencil from my stash, along with some more of the Midnight Sky powder, that I had mixed with water to give me paint, then sponged over the stencil. When dry, I highlighted some areas with a white charcoal pencil and a white ink pen.  A Seth Apter Die called ''Splatter Proof''. I use this die a lot! A Seth Apter Circle Stamp along with my Wendy Vecchi ''Eye'' and a word stamp that says it all... !  ''LET'S STIR IT UP''
We British are stirring everyone up at the moment ... including ourselves!
It will all ''come out in the wash'' as my Mum used to say...
Take care
Eileen xx